Thursday 1 October 2015

PLEASE FORGIVE ME

I failed. In everything.
I know I'm not a perfect person.
I know my lines.
When it comes to respect people that we really need to, I can't really fulfilled 'em.
Idk why.
I love them with all my heart but sometimes they made me annoy and sick.
Tired of everyday issues.
I don't wanna to be a rude,  but their act and attitude made me like this.
I'm so sorry for everything.
There's something that I really need to tell you that you're not the only one that live in this world.
Don't keep blaming others whilst you're the one who keep making others be that way.
I love you guys but your attitude towards him makes me feel like you don't even respect him.
Pity him.
I want you to know that the way you treat him, it is obviously not what a person like you should do.
I don't wanna to see you both hurt.
And I afraid, I am now become like you.
I don't want to.

Please Oh Allah, do save me from being someone that You wrath.



No comments:

Post a Comment